A colorful take on a classic.
Makes: 4 servings
Time: 35 minutes
- One box of spaghetti
- A mix of food colorings
- Melted butter
- 2 oz. of grated cheddar
- Mixed vegetables
- Cook the spaghetti following package instructions.
- Drain noodles, then divide between bowls based on the number of colors you’d like to use.
- Add a drop of food coloring to each bowl, or combine two colors for custom colors.
- Mix well, adding a splash of water to help the color disperse.
- Leave for 5 minutes, then rinse the spaghetti under cold running water to set the color.
- Combine noodles and toss with melted butter.
- Top with grated cheese and vegetables.